Blackboard can be used to faciliate online tests and surveys. Please note that iSolutions recommend Blackboard only for formative assessment. For summative assessment, or assessments using question pools, use the Perception CAA service.
Use the guides listed below to build a Blackboard test or survey.
- Create a Test or Survey
- Set the Creation Settings
- How to enable and negative marking (optional)
- Choose which Question Types to use
- Deploy the test in a content area
- Check results in the Grade Centre
- How students take a test or survey
- How to automatically regrade (if necessary)
- Download results for further analysis (slide 8)
- Perform Item Analysis on Quiz Questions
Please note that Surveys are anonymous.