Lynda.com is a library of high-quality video tutorials on a wide range of software and business topics. To embed a Lynda.com course into your Blackboard module follow this guide.
For more information about the Lynda.com service at the University, please go to http://go.soton.ac.uk/lynda.
1) Enter the content area within which you wish to add the Lynda.com course.
2) Ensure that Edit Mode is turned ON.
3) Hover your mouse over Build Content and choose lynda.com course.
Suggested Lynda courses
4) You will be shown some courses that Lynda.com believes may be relevant based on your course title. You can browse through categories of online courses.
5) You can search by keyword by using the search box.
6) When you have found a Lynda.com course that you wish to add, click on the +Add button beside it.
7) A confirmation of the details of the course you have chosen to add is shown.
8) Click on Save.
9) The Lynda.com course has been added to your Blackboard module.