With GradeMark it is possible to add ‘inline’ comments when marking a submission. An inline comment is a bit like a note added in the margins of a traditional paper submission. This guide explains how to add an inline comment using the GradeMark iPad app.
1. Login to the Turnitin app and tap through to the list of submissions for your chosen assignment. Tap on the submission you wish to mark.
2. Tap the screen where you want your inline comment to appear.
3. Tap the T logo which signifies an inline comment.
4. Type your comment in and then tap elsewhere on the screen to save the comment.
5. Your inline comment has now been saved. You can tap the comment twice if you need to edit it, or you can tap and hold if you need to drag the inline comment to another location on the paper.