Blackboard allows you to access similar information detailing student usage of your blackboard course as a whole.
Access the Control Panel
1. From your course’s Control Panel, expand the Evaluation section and click on Course Reports.
2. Click on the double downward pointing arrow icon beside the report you want and click on Run.
3. Select the format that you would like the report to appear in.
4. Select a start date.
5. Select an end date.
6. The report will cover all users, if you would like a subset of users to be covered only use the Select Users box to do so. You can select more than one by holding down the CTRL key on the keyboard and clicking on the names required.
7. Click on Submit to run the report.
8. The report will be opened. If you experience difficulties right click on the download link and download the file to your computer first.