Use this guide to find out how to enter an attempt grade into the Grade Centre. The difference between an attempt grade and an override grade is described in the page listed under “What’s Related” on the right hand side of this page.
Access the Grade Centre
1. Access your course’s Grade Centre.
2. Identify the relevant column.
3. Find the cell within the column for the student you wish to grade.
4. Hover your mouse over this cell and click on the double arrow icon that appears, select View Grade Details.
5. Enter a score in the Value box.
6. You may enter Feedback and notes if you wish.
7. Click on Save.